Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vibroplate advice

Options
  • 24-05-2011 11:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

Were about to purchase a Vibroplate machine, I have done some research but am still not clear on the spec's, can anyone advice me on what to look for or where to find out about the best rated products, is it better to go higher or lower watt and what there energy consumption is?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭TommyKnocker

Hi

Can't help much with where to purchase one and personally I don't really think that they will provide the results that they say they will, However I am not here to disuade you from getting one. All I will do is provide this link to a number of threads that have been posted here previously regarding vibro/power plates, just in case you have not seen them.

Also I believe that they can be rented, if you wanted to try before you buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Staplor

My fiancee has one rented and she thinks she's getting results, using it as a little extra to the eating right/exercising. We rented one for a few weeks to see, if you want details PM me.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭princemuzzy

We just ordered one from crazy fit at home.ie it's a 1500w machine very same as the one in my local gym it's cost 190 for 6 weeks including a €50 refundable deposit and it we choose to buy it after the 5 weeks they take half the rental price off the machine so the trial period will cost €70 extra

Advertisement