Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How much is this PC worth

Options
  • 24-05-2011 11:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi All,

I am looking at buying two of these PC's from a friend and I am trying to work out how much they are worth.

Tower: intel Pentium Dule-Core E2140 1x1GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM S-ATA HDD, XP Pro. with Office SBS 2007.
    The computers are were bought in 2008 and have not been used.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭bryaner

mistong wrote: »
    Hi All,

I am looking at buying two of these PC's from a friend and I am trying to work out how much they are worth.

Tower: intel Pentium Dule-Core E2140 1x1GB Ram, 160GB 7200RPM S-ATA HDD, XP Pro. with Office SBS 2007.
    The computers are were bought in 2008 and have not been used.

Any thoughts?

I'll have a pop at €80-€100

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Jonny7

just the box no monitor?

not sure of value of office.. but it would prob get around 100 euros each on ebay, maybe 10 or 20 more bc new

• Registered Users Posts: 31 mistong

Yea they have monitors with them but not sure what kind. I am assuming something bog standard for May 2008

Advertisement