Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whites Dog Food?

• 24-05-2011 11:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭

Hi all, I have been reading your posts about dog food and I came across one that says about Whites dog food, it looks good. Do any of you use it and how do you find it? I have just put my lab on Beta as my vet recommended it, but this seems to be better food for the same price. Now I was on there website earlier and signed up to them and they emailed me with 30% discount voucher, but then I realised it was on their uk site not the ire site. Do you think I could still use that and pay the delivery to Ire?????
    Thanks all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

zsha wrote: »
    Hi all, I have been reading your posts about dog food and I came across one that says about Whites dog food, it looks good. Do any of you use it and how do you find it? I have just put my lab on Beta as my vet recommended it, but this seems to be better food for the same price. Now I was on there website earlier and signed up to them and they emailed me with 30% discount voucher, but then I realised it was on their uk site not the ire site. Do you think I could still use that and pay the delivery to Ire?????
    Thanks all
    I use Whites and I find it great. My two do very well on it.

I've always found the staff to be fantastically helpful, so I'd recommend emailing them and explaining that you accidentally signed up for the English site, I'm sure they'd be able to help you.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thanks for that, might try it ok. Have you ever noticed any specials on it or do you only buy it online???? Just trying to get as much info on it as I can. My lab loves fish, so the fact its real salmon in it Id love to see how she does on it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,736 ✭✭✭✭kylith

zsha wrote: »
    Thanks for that, might try it ok. Have you ever noticed any specials on it or do you only buy it online???? Just trying to get as much info on it as I can. My lab loves fish, so the fact its real salmon in it Id love to see how she does on it.
    I just buy it online, and I've never seen it on special anywhere. That said, last time I ordered they didn't have exactly what I wanted in stock so they sent me two smaller bags to tide me over along with two bags of samples and a bag of treats, which I think is pretty special treatment!

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Karma25

Yes our female king Charles aged 9 months is on it and her poo is solid and dark brown. She eats less of it then the puppy pedigree chum we had her on but she still has bundles of energy. It's great. I haven't noticed any specials yet but the delivery was super fast.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭zsha

Thats great thanks so much for that. O that sounds great treatment ok, will have a look online so again. Thanks all

• Advertisement
Advertisement