Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chiken Laksa/Malaysian resteraunt in city centre

Options
  • 25-05-2011 12:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where you can get an authentic chicken laksa(Spicy chicken noodle soup) in dublin city centre? Used to get them all the time in australia and havnt found anywhere in the city that foes them since ive been home!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭SexyD4Lady

AFAIK Langkawi (Malaysian) on Baggot St do it. It's located just after the turn for Waterloo Road on the left side of the road (if you're coming from city centre).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,142 ✭✭✭Babooshka

Does anyone know where you can get an authentic chicken laksa(Spicy chicken noodle soup) in dublin city centre? Used to get them all the time in australia and havnt found anywhere in the city that foes them since ive been home!

Cafe Mao used to do it on their menu, wasn't bad at all. I haven't been in there for a while so I don't know if they still do, but their menu is online as far as I know.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 ia

As SexyD4Lady said Langkawi is probably the best place for that. Lovely place would recommend it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,094 ✭✭✭SpaceCowb0y

Thanks for that! Will definitely check those two places out! Was going to attempt making it myself but one look at the recipie put me straight off the idea ha!:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 519 ✭✭✭YumCha

There's a few places that do a good version, nothing like Oz though!

Try Nyonya on Dame St, also Old Town Cafe Noodle next to Solas on Wexford St, both are Malaysian.

• Advertisement
Advertisement