Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

kings of leon,dublin bus charging €25 to slane is a disgrace

Options
  • 25-05-2011 12:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭

this is a bit much by dublin bus charging this much out to slane dont you think???

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,854 ✭✭✭Sinfonia

Posting on Boards won't change anything.

It's been the same price for years, find another way down for cheaper if you can or else pay the 25.
    If it's your first time at Slane, or any festival, or pretty much any gig, prepare to pay a lot for everything: beer, water, the gig ticket itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭ap1986

Sinfonia wrote: »
    Posting on Boards won't change anything.

It's been the same price for years, find another way down for cheaper if you can or else pay the 25.
    If it's your first time at Slane, or any festival, or pretty much any gig, prepare to pay a lot for everything: beer, water, the gig ticket itself.
    i go to oxegen and rds year in year out and i feel 10 euro is reasonable a fee to charge,25 is very steep

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭flas

go into dublin bus and buy it before saturday, i got mine for 20euro today...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 whelad35

Does anyone know anyone who may have a spare seat on a bus heading out to it? I've decided to go at the last minute and can't be bothered with the waiting on Dublin Bus tomorrow! Oh sorry from Dublin Thanks

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement