Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Latex clothing in Dublin

Options
  • 25-05-2011 9:40am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 29

Hi,
    Just wondering if anyone knows a shop that would sell latex (other than Miss Fantasias as I find their prices and styles aren't great)
    I usually buy my latex online however it would be nice to try it on to ensure it fits well before buying :D

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,990 ✭✭✭✭Kintarō Hattori

There was a place to the side of the Central Bank (on the same side as the Foggy Dew) that sold fetish clothing several years ago. It was on the first floor. I'm not sure if it's still there but certainly it's worth having a look if you're in town.

Other than that I can't say I know of anything else. There are the adult shops around town, such as on Capel Street and there is one on Mary Street. The only problem with this is that the older adult shops tend to stock cheap poor quality clothing while the newer shop on Mary Street is just stupidly priced.

Sadly because these things are very much in the minority prices are just ludicrous in the shops and really you are better to buy online. Another option though might be to research some shops in places like London or Amsterdam and perhaps plan a holiday around it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29 LisaLowlife

Yeah I am going to London in July so I think I'll pick a couple of bits there when I'm over. Bit stupid really though that it's not available. There are a couple of places that have catalogues in their shop and you order what you want but again, can't try it on and may as well buy online as your cutting out the middle man and most like reduce the cost a bit.

Was in absolute Danny in the dam last november. Was raging that I didn't have the funds to pick anything up. What an awesome shop!!! :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 203 ✭✭Black Leather

Hi LisaLowlife, just wondering if you wear your Latex everyday or just for clubbing and nights out. Do you own many Latex items? The best of luck in your latex search.

I own a few bits that I wear mainly for modelling, performance, nights out etc :)
    Also I like using latex accessories even when not wearing full latex outfits.
    Thanks.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭miles teg

Was in absolute Danny in the dam last november. Was raging that I didn't have the funds to pick anything up. What an awesome shop!!! :D

I remember that shop :) There was also another one down the road called demask that had a lot more stuff if you're ever back there

Advertisement