Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Discount in Top Hotel in Dublin City Centre

Options
  • 25-05-2011 9:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭

I'm looking to book one of the "nicer/5 star" hotels in Dublin City Centre for 1 night in June for a special occasion. I was thinking the Shelbourne, Morgan, Westbury, Morrison, etc. They are all about €200 per night through Hotels.com. Is this the best I'm likely to get or is there a way to get discounts for these hotels? I've seen the 10% discount code below for hotels.com so If all else fails I can use that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭annetted

there is a website called mystery hotel. my sister stayed in the Westin in Dublin city centre for 100 euro for 2 adults.. you put in what kind of hotel you are looking for, book it - then you are told what hotel you have been allocated!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

You could use priceline.co.uk and make an offer, I booked the Shelbourne for a Saturday night a few months back for €120.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,113 ✭✭✭cailinoBAC

I got the Westin for €120 on secret hotels lastminute. It was quite obvious which hotel it was. (minutes from Trinity College)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,991 ✭✭✭Shane732

Top Secret hotels on last minute is actually pretty good - specially if you're looking for say 5 star hotel in dublin....

Match the number of reviews on trip advisor to the number of reviews showing on last minute and you know what hotel your getting!

Advertisement