Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

charter boat pisces 2 from carlingford

Options
  • 25-05-2011 10:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

lads anyone fish with the pisces 2 fishing out of carlingford was looking to book a tope fishing trip and wanted some info.
    Whats your expieriece with this charter or has anyone any other reccomendations for carlingford lough.
    thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭sean raff

good choice of skipper realy knows the area he had a record breaking tope two years ago,good venue for hefty females.although iv never fished on board we would keep in regular contact on the water,shareing marks and other info.would book soon as he doesnt be long filling the calender

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭natdog

thanks for that sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭karlram

if you need people to fill places give me a shout. would love to get out there

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭natdog

karlram wrote: »
    if you need people to fill places give me a shout. would love to get out there
    karlram at the moment im above the numbers we would like but things change and if they do I will let you know.cheers

Advertisement