Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Santa Maria Apartments

Options
  • 25-05-2011 10:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭

Hi all. Does anyone know if any of these apartments are up for letting and if so, who do I contact? Alternatively, is there anything of a similar quality out there? Thanks in advance

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Sancta Maria or Santa Maria?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,173 ✭✭✭Wompa1

If it's Sancta Maria then those are privately owned..most are letted out but you just need to keep an eye out. Lovely place to live

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭galwaybabe

Yep, tis Sancta Maria alright. Just drove past and realised my spelling mistake. They are really nice apartments. I've been phoning around letting agents but having no joy even though I know there are a few empties there. Here's hoping that somebody reading this thread will be able to shed some light on where to try

Did you try City Property Services ?

• Registered Users Posts: 875 ✭✭✭JohnFalstaff

Galway Property Management currently have an apartment to rent in that complex on their website:

http://www.galwaypm.com/ShowProp.aspx?id=442645&pm=&pt=&co=0&cn=0&d=0&pc=&bd=0&min=0&max=0&minsize=0&maxsize=0&q=&cat=&attr=&so=

Although they are also spelling it Santa Maria...

• Advertisement

Galway Property Management currently have an apartment to rent in that complex on their website:

http://www.galwaypm.com/ShowProp.aspx?id=442645&pm=&pt=&co=0&cn=0&d=0&pc=&bd=0&min=0&max=0&minsize=0&maxsize=0&q=&cat=&attr=&so=

Although they are also spelling it Santa Maria...
    Thanks for that John but unfortunately its just been let, they haven't got around to updating website yet. I'll keep hoping!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

800 is a good price for that location.

They're damn old apartments though, however I suspect they have been maintained to a very high standard

JohnCleary wrote: »

They're damn old apartments though, however I suspect they have been maintained to a very high standard
    They're in good nick in a 70s kinda way. Well built. I think O'Malleys built them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭McTigs

I was gonna rent one of these apartments a few years back but it's built on the site of the Sancta Maria Hotel which burned down in the sixties. My granny died in the fire and i was spooked she might haunt me if i moved in :eek:

JohnCleary wrote: »

Hmm would'nt agree with that in these recessionary times. I must start a 'rental prices' thread in the near future.

• Advertisement

snubbleste wrote: »
    Hmm would'nt agree with that in these recessionary times. I must start a 'rental prices' thread in the near future.
    The people I know are paying 700 for a two bed in there. I'd say they could go as low as 650 but not much more. Thats the average around there. Unless of course, advertised asking prices are much higher than what they are actually getting. I can only go by daft

Just giving this thread an oul bump before it disappears into the neverland of page 3,
    Still lookin'. ;)

Advertisement