Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sonisphere Ballot Lottery for Day Tickets

Options
  • 25-05-2011 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭

Sonisphere have just emailed me to announce I have won a Day Ticket for Friday's schedule - when I say won, I mean I won a lottery they had to decide who was going to get a (supposed) handful of Day Tickets and I was one of the lucky people

Funny enough, I felt Metallica on Friday would be the one I didn't stand a chance at getting, and so entered for Sunday as well. Apparently I didn't win Sunday (or because I got a ticket for Friday I didn't get a ticket for Sunday) and this was the more popular day of the event.
    The special ballot for Day Tickets has now closed. Successful applicants will be informed which day(s) they can purchase tickets for via email on May 25th.

I have 72 hours to purchase up to 4 tickets, and I have just one chance to do this - the link has strict instructions attached with it.

Did anyone else get one?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,044 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

No joy for me unfortunately, but fair play to you and well done. Enjoy it.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,576 ✭✭✭lord lucan

Nothing here.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭Loco

Yup, I was successful in the ballot too :-)

Booking the day off now!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Moved to Gigs & Events.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

About 2 hours later another email came through saying I had gotten a ticket for Sunday as well...interesting, so keep on checking those emails because you never know when you could get the notification through today:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

do you know if your names are printed on the tickets or are you able to sell them on?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,815 ✭✭✭✭galwayrush

Ballots for tickets..meh.. last time that happened, i ended up watching Led Zeppelin. ( and i didn't even apply:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,382 ✭✭✭Motley Crue

do you know if your names are printed on the tickets or are you able to sell them on?

Your names wouldn't be on the tickets, unless it's the usual credit card name of the buyer, and as far as I know if you ordered them and sold them on (at face value of course:rolleyes:) you'd be perfectly entitled too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭TEMPLAR KNIGHT

Your names wouldn't be on the tickets, unless it's the usual credit card name of the buyer, and as far as I know if you ordered them and sold them on (at face value of course:rolleyes:) you'd be perfectly entitled too

cool thanks it wont be face value though ha, id say friday tickets are in high demand!

Advertisement