Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Fish & Chips Day Today

Options
  • 25-05-2011 10:55am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056262257

As far as I remember Julious in Mulhuiddart village didn't include smoked cod last year, that's what's stopping me going down for it. But of course im open to correction.

Enjoy!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

They didn't until the ran out of cod and plaice and then started including it later on in the evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

I went down around 5ish and couldn't get smoked cod. I suppose a lot of people have said similar about stock levels in all chippers.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

We got ours at 7 and got 4 smoked cod and chips as part of the promotional offer.

Ill be going down around 5 for my dinner so!

Theres another chipper beside me, but Julious is lovely and ive being going in there years.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

Well considering they do a cod portion and chips for €3 now they'll probably offer smoked cod this time...

• Advertisement

Fingers crossed. I don't fancy ringing them to ask will they be doing smoked cod in the deal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

got 2 chips and 2 fresh cod in macaris carpenterstown rd dublin15 for 8euro something,big q,but very quick service,about 10 staff,and lovely product.

Curry smoke cod and chips for my dinner from Julious. Big queue, but there were quick to serve people.

Shame the traffic home was a nightmare.

Advertisement