Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House cleaner Waterford City

• 25-05-2011 11:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭

Getting married in Aug and Im looking for a cleaner to come in a day or two before the wedding and give my house a good scrub as I am taking feck all time off for the wedding and really am pushed to get the chance to do it myself with everything else that needs doing.

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner for me..what would I expect to pay?

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 TaMaD

Hi, Im also looking for a cleaner for about three hours per week, can anybody help

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭p~b

My mother gets her house cleaned once a week by a girl in waterford, she pays her €10ph, she usually does 2 or 3 hours of general housework and ironing, she seems to be fairly reliable so if you want her number send me a pm and i'll send it to you

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

TaMaD wrote: »
    Hi, Im also looking for a cleaner for about three hours per week, can anybody help

Just sent you a PM

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭sfmonet

cowhands wrote: »
    Getting married in Aug and Im looking for a cleaner to come in a day or two before the wedding and give my house a good scrub as I am taking feck all time off for the wedding and really am pushed to get the chance to do it myself with everything else that needs doing.

Can anyone recommend a good cleaner for me..what would I expect to pay?

Thanks in advance.

PM sent:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Caroline Kel

Hi ,Im 18 years old and i am currently doing my leaving cert. I am available to clean when ever i am needed and i also have my own car so i can get to you with no hassel.Thank you.

• Advertisement
Advertisement