Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CAO Question

• 25-05-2011 12:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,829 ✭✭✭

Can anyone help me out with this CAO question. If I get offered my first choice in the Level 8 section and my first choice in the Level 7 section can i still pick the level 7 course over the level 8? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭Dangerdunf

tcawley29 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me out with this CAO question. If I get offered my first choice in the Level 8 section and my first choice in the Level 7 section can i still pick the level 7 course over the level 8? Thanks

Ya as far as I know you can. The course I want to do is my level 6 choice. I also have a level 8 course down aswel.

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Patriciamc93

Yep you can. They will be to separate offers

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,509 ✭✭✭✭randylonghorn

Yes, you can.

If you have applied for at least one course in each category and are eligible for an offer in each, you will receive in effect two offers:

... one in the Level 8 category

... one in the Level 6 / 7 category

It is entirely up to you to choose at that stage which one you accept.

Please ** read ** your CAO handbook!!

Advertisement