Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marketplace is down

• 25-05-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭

My downloads disappeared, my Download History shows no content available, and the Marketplace has no content. A quick search on Twitter shows that it's a widespread problem

Don't even dare to suggest it.

It's surely just a bug with the new Dashboard being slowly rolled out. I don't have it yet.
    Wait that means the Wii Shop Channel is the only place on consoles left to buy digital content! May God have mercy on us all...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,393 ✭✭✭Fingleberries

Healium wrote: »
    My downloads disappeared, my Download History shows no content available, and the Marketplace has no content. A quick search on Twitter shows that it's a widespread problem

Microsoft appear to be aware of the problem: Link
    Xbox LIVE Marketplace
    Service Alert
    Users may experience difficulties with the following services:
    • Browsing Indie Games from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com
    • Browsing the Games for Windows – LIVE Marketplace on a PC
    • Browsing Games Marketplace from the Xbox 360 console or Xbox.com
    We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve the issue. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience

Everything else seems to be fine.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

:eek:

*readies cyanide and stands with one foot in door of fall out shelter*

If Wii is the only show in town no one is safe, these are truly the end of days !!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

I was wondering was it just me because I didn't get the new update yet. My downloads are there though.
    Virtual console is great to be fair.

Advertisement