Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

changes on maps for sfp

• 25-05-2011 1:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 48

hi guys ,

all along doing sfp was easy just sign it and off it goes , never had to do any thing with it , started online this year clicked a few buttons that was it .
    this year father sold strip of land 30 feet wide and 60 feet long to a neighbour who wants to claim sfp on it himself , so i must change maps or mark it on map

question is what do i do and how do i do it , this field has own number
    do i get map and make rough estimation etc and fax it into department
    it says it can be done on line but how do i do it? deadline next week next week.

any help appreciate ie step wise how to do it , cant get through to department

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 533 ✭✭✭towzer2010

Hi macflea

I rang the department to see if I could use the Aerial photos/maps they sent out and I was told I could. The way I did it is to mark the new area in red on the map and scan it to a A3 pdf file. Then go to the Agfood site and the Single Farm Payment link and at the very bottom of that page there is a Upload Map Changes option. You upload the changed map there. Finally modify the area you are claiming on in the land details section.

I wont really know if all that has worked for me till the end of the year (when no payment comes) but hopefully it will.

Advertisement