Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

National Fish and Chips Day

Options
  • 25-05-2011 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

So it's National Fish and Chips Day, but I've checked the website (http://www.itica.ie/) and can't find any chippers listed in Cork City. I actually can't think of any Italian chippers in Cork myself, does anyone know if there are any and whether they're participating in this? Wouldn't mind an aul one and one for dinner!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭Cian92

I don't think there are any... Like you I wouldn't mind some fish and chips :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 MaryDub

There is a day for everthing. Althought this has really seemed to have taken off - kudos! Not sure if it fits in with the healthy eating buzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,430 ✭✭✭run_Forrest_run

I heard the nearest ITICA member for Cork City is actually in Youghal and a few free chips and some fish aint gonna attract me to Youghal:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭miss_shadow

They have one in Mallowfornia

• Registered Users Posts: 2,099 ✭✭✭Dean820

Went to Lennox's last night to celebrate.

No special offers but an excuse to go nonetheless. :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement