Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Conservative Thai Meal?

Options
  • 25-05-2011 3:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 259 ✭✭

Going out for a meal with a group for friends this weekend to a Thai resturant. Now I have always avoided Thai food as I dont like curry/spicey dishes. No option this weekend though! Anyways, could anyone reccommend anything that might suit me which would generally be found on Thai menus?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,139 ✭✭✭olaola

Do you prefer saucy or dry dishes? You could just ask the restaurant to make it very mild (whatever you order) like a mild green curry?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,104 ✭✭✭Swampy

Pad Thai?

Its a noodle dish. Very tasty. Not spicy unless you wish to add dried chilli.

pad-thai.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 48,247 ✭✭✭✭km79

Pad thai as said above is good option . They also do stir fry type dishes , sweet and sour, cashew nuts etc . Also u will be asked whether u want the dish mild medium or spicy

• Registered Users Posts: 39,420 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

I'd go for Pad Thai also.
    It's not a spicey dish and contains no chilli or hot spices really.
    It's also very tastey in its own right

• Registered Users Posts: 4,260 ✭✭✭jdivision

Phad Thai is way to go

• Advertisement
Advertisement