Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get red cups in Dublin?

Options
  • 25-05-2011 4:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭

Where in city center can you get red party cups?

Thanks. ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Not from Dublin, but I have seen them in Tesco where I am from.

• Registered Users Posts: 413 ✭✭i124Q

Not from Dublin, but I have seen them in Tesco where I am from.

Likewise, just that city center is handier for me if there is anywhere that does them. Thanks though!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

To be honest, why are you after them? I remember having them when we were on the J1, but they're not great. Very overpriced.

Dunnes and Tesco will have the little white ones for cheap (which I guess can be a bit small) otherwise they'll have clear ones in the red cup size...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

The little white ones just don't cut it for beer pong :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Doug89

Figured it'd be for beer pong alright..... The big clear ones would also do so.

• Advertisement

Doug89 wrote: »
    To be honest, why are you after them? I remember having them when we were on the J1, but they're not great. Very overpriced.

Dunnes and Tesco will have the little white ones for cheap (which I guess can be a bit small) otherwise they'll have clear ones in the red cup size...
    The red cups in America are the equivalent to our little white ones in Ireland. I was told by an american it's whats cheapest(red and blue cups) in the store, so that's why you see em in all the movies because its reallity.

I want them because I like them. That's why.

Yeah I used the big clear ones, pretty good. Red = Nicer. ;)

The little white ones just don't cut it for beer pong :pac:

No chance, unless you use a teeny weeny little ball..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭tmc86

Tesco do them for €4.99 "The Big Red Cup" very durable though and easily washed so we were able to use them a couple of times over

• Registered Users Posts: 43 redeye101

i124Q wrote: »

The red cups in America are the equivalent to our little white ones in Ireland. I was told by an american it's whats cheapest(red and blue cups) in the store, so that's why you see em in all the movies because its reallity.

I want them because I like them. That's why.

Yeah I used the big clear ones, pretty good. Red = Nicer. ;)

It has nothing to do with the price of the cups in America. It's to distinguish alcoholic (red) and non alcoholic drinks in house parties and in case the cops come!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 594 ✭✭✭chickenbutt

redeye101 wrote: »
    It has nothing to do with the price of the cups in America. It's to distinguish alcoholic (red) and non alcoholic drinks in house parties and in case the cops come!

Nope, it's cause they're cheap! Although there are cheaper ones than the red ones, but everyone buys them anyway. Alcohol goes in any cup available! :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement