Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morrissey - Dublin and Cork - July 2011

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭ItsAWindUp

Would love to catch this. Anyone know if its a strictly over 18's venue?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Ohhhhh, it'll be fun trying to get tickets for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭Miguel_Sanchez

ItsAWindUp wrote: »
    Would love to catch this. Anyone know if its a strictly over 18's venue?

I've never been to an all ages gig there so I think it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭goodfela

Anybody know where to get pre-sale tickets for this? Not a hope with Ticketmaster online Monday morning!

I've never been to an all ages gig there so I think it is.

S hit:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

I don't think they're too strict, how old are you?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Toast

I don't think there is any such thing as a non strict venue. It will always depend on the doorman on the night and how important not losing his job is to him, how busy he is and how he judges age. Having said that I bet they won't be expecting much in the way of underage attendees at this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,402 ✭✭✭nxbyveromdwjpg

Reckon there'll be a second night?

I don't think they're too strict, how old are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,806 ✭✭✭i71jskz5xu42pb

Might I suggest
    Funny_Nose_glasses.JPG

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 532 ✭✭✭Mickolution

I remember going to lots of gigs at that age without any problem and I wasn't the oldest looking 17 year old at the time. That was a long time ago, though. Do you look young?

Basically, it's up to you. I'd take the risk, others probably wouldn't considering the price of the tickets.

I remember going to lots of gigs at that age without any problem and I wasn't the oldest looking 17 year old at the time. That was a long time ago, though. Do you look young?

Basically, it's up to you. I'd take the risk, others probably wouldn't considering the price of the tickets.

Yeah I do get served in pubs and that and I'm tall. Might head to this!

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Electric Red

Should be an awesome gig, 3rd time I'll get to see him (assuming tickets are ok to get). Hoping for a heavy smiths set and then a generous selection of the latter albums in particular want to hear Life is a Pigsty, possibly one of the best songs he's ever written.

• Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Anyone have any idea that if this will sell out really quickly? :(

Sold out already it appears

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

That was quick sold out around 2 mins glad i got mine :P

• Registered Users Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭ColmDawson

Keep trying. I wasn't having any luck the first couple of minutes but I've got a ticket now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,753 ✭✭✭Doodah7

Got two and the missus at home could have got another two if I had wanted.

Seems to be sold out now...

• Registered Users Posts: 13,134 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

tallpaul wrote: »
    Got two and the missus at home could have got another two if I had wanted.

Seems to be sold out now...

Ya i was tempted to buy 3 this morning incase anyone else i knew wanted one but nah gig like that such small amount of tickets on sale best not to arse around give everyone a chance of getting one.

Had me girlfriend going for a min shes a massive fan of his probley end up crying when she sees him lol. Txted her ya sold out around min or two.
    Rang her and she was half asleep ya im not surprised they sold out so quick..... By the way i told ya i was the Ticketmaster :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

I wonder if there is any chance of a second show being added?

• Advertisement

Tiddlers wrote: »
    I wonder if there is any chance of a second show being added?

It seems like that would be likely alright

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Electric Red

3 tickets got, glad I got into work early now!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,843 ✭✭✭Jimdagym

Anybody know what the story is with the ticket sections? The only standing option was for balcony standing (which I got), and despite being listed as a ground floor standing venue, the only options for downstairs were wheelchair tickets and wheelchair attendants. Delighted to get tickets, but was really hoping for main floor.
    I see some of his English concerts on ticketmaster are split into standing and seating events. Maybe it's like that here this time?

Confused.

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Any Spares?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭Tiddlers

Tickets for a second gig on the Saturday go on sale this Thursday!

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭pinkdoubleeagle

Tiddlers wrote: »
    Tickets for a second gig on the Saturday go on sale this Thursday!

Thanks for that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,300 ✭✭✭CiaranC

Grrr 50 quid

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,296 ✭✭✭Frank Black

Jimdagym wrote: »
    Anybody know what the story is with the ticket sections? The only standing option was for balcony standing (which I got), and despite being listed as a ground floor standing venue, the only options for downstairs were wheelchair tickets and wheelchair attendants. Delighted to get tickets, but was really hoping for main floor.
    I see some of his English concerts on ticketmaster are split into standing and seating events. Maybe it's like that here this time?

Confused.

Yeah - looked like that for me as well - didn't understand it. I was just selecting 'Any Price Tickets' at 'Best Available' for location - not that that worked - over an hour trying to get tickets an no luck.:(

I think there is a standing section behind the seats on the balcony's in Victor St.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 850 ✭✭✭ordinary_girl

Did anyone here actually go to ticketmaster to get tickets or did you all get your tickets online?

Advertisement