Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best package for calling mobile phones ??

Options
  • 25-05-2011 5:29pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭

Hey guys, My missus is starting to work from home @ sales, cold calling.
    We have upc tv, BB, and phone. She intends to use the upc phone package for local and national calls @ 18 euro per month.

Just wondering if anyone knows a good package for calling mobile phones ???

the majority of the calls will be mobile ,maybe some internet phone package?

Much appreciated :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭JMJR

Cant help you but am interested in any reply you get.
    john

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭whackball

Talk E wrote: »
    Hey guys, My missus is starting to work from home @ sales, cold calling.
    We have upc tv, BB, and phone. She intends to use the upc phone package for local and national calls @ 18 euro per month.

Just wondering if anyone knows a good package for calling mobile phones ???

the majority of the calls will be mobile ,maybe some internet phone package?

Much appreciated :)

Emobile have have a pack for around €75 for unlimited calls, texts and data. It's less if you are an Eircom landline customer.

Meteor have 400mins and 400 txts plus 2gb data for €35 a month. This includes free meteor to meteor calls.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Moved to Nets & Comms

dudara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,683 ✭✭✭Kensington

The UPC phone package is for residential use only - using it for telemarketing or any other business use is strictly prohibited under the T&Cs and they say they will cut your telephone service off if they suspect you are using it for anything other than personal, residential use. She's really going to want to go with a business package from a mobile provider if she wants to avoid any disruption or suspension to your phone service and also get decent pricing.

What sort of usage is she expecting to need?
    Three do a business package for €75/month - 10,000 minutes to any Irish landline or mobile.

Emobile do 45,000 minutes and 10,000 texts to mobiles/landlines for €69.95, ex. VAT, on a 12-month contract.

Blueface VoIP offer unlimited landlines IRL/UK and 250 minutes for €69, ex. VAT.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 461 ✭✭Talk E

Thanks for the replies. I forgot to mention in my first post that where I live, I have an awful signal on all mobile phone signals apart from vodafone so most mobile packages will be of no use to me...

• Advertisement
Advertisement