Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Phone

Options
  • 25-05-2011 7:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭

Hey all im giving up on my Vivaz im sick of it freezing and having to reboot and the crappy call quality so im after a new phone..

i'd need these things on a phone

form factor - touch
    camera at least 5 mp
    good music playback
    good wifi connection
    under 200
    prepay

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Any network preference?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

nah no network preference.
    i,ve had a couple of brain ops im not sure would i be able to use android. it looks hard

• Registered Users Posts: 23,157 ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

smilerf wrote: »
    nah no network preference.
    i,ve had a couple of brain ops im not sure would i be able to use android. it looks hard

Check this thread out.

I keep posting this deal on here, because it really is great. I've ordered one for myself, and should be getting it either tomorrow or Friday.

The user interface seems very usable and simple. People are saying it's the best out there as far as UI goes. I can't really comment just yet, but i'll let you know what i think when i get mine.

The spec of the phone is amazing at this price. It blows the ones mentioned out of the water to be honest. And it's unlocked, so you just keep you're current sim and pop it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭smilerf

Check this thread out.

I keep posting this deal on here, because it really is great. I've ordered one for myself, and should be getting it either tomorrow or Friday.

The user interface seems very usable and simple. People are saying it's the best out there as far as UI goes. I can't really comment just yet, but i'll let you know what i think when i get mine.

The spec of the phone is amazing at this price. It blows the ones mentioned out of the water to be honest. And it's unlocked, so you just keep you're current sim and pop it in.
    looks good. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,277 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

If you think android is hard you should look at Windows Phone. Its by far the most easiest to use smartphone operating system and user interface out there.

Advertisement