Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Apprentice UK 2011 Week 4

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Superbus wrote: »
    Who's the black-haired one on the far right? Genuinely no idea.
    AFAIR she usually has her hair up and tits out so...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,108 ✭✭✭RachaelVO

Duddy wrote: »
    I was actually just gonna ask that...did someone leave and they replaced them on the sly?:D

Is it Natasha? She's been there from the start. Just hasn't done too much!

MrsD007 wrote: »
    I think Jim is made of Teflon :D

But you'd still like to stick to him though....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Duddy

RachaelVO wrote: »
    Is it Natasha? She's been there from the start. Just hasn't done too much!

That's her. Jesus, Karen doesn't like her anyway!

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

All three should go!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35,514 ✭✭✭✭efb

They are rough looking!

Good man Hal Emmerich (I won't quote it cos the thread will got to pot). I still won't remember their names though! Maybe each week you could post the remaining candidates are the beginning of the thread (please...)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,198 ✭✭✭crisco10

useless lot.

Bye By Felicity... See ya on BBC2 with our very own Dara

HD does them no favours

It was very bad form the way the girls snubbed Felicity.

Good man Hal Emmerich (I won't quote it cos the thread will got to pot). I still won't remember their names though! Maybe each week you could post the remaining candidates are the beginning of the thread (please...)
    Print the profile off and stick it to the coffee table :D

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Print the profile off and stick it to the coffee table :D

I might just have to do that... can't remember any of their flipping names!

Doesn't felicity look pretty on You're Fired!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,078 ✭✭✭Hal Emmerich

I started a new thread for next week (week 5) with the remaining candidates as post 1 so it'l be there incase I forget or am not around.

I might just have to do that... can't remember any of their flipping names!

Doesn't felicity look pretty on You're Fired!

She's prob had treatments... irony!!!

efb wrote: »
    She's prob had treatments... irony!!!

LOL... that's very funny!

Dara is class (as usual) I"m loving his fringe

I started a new thread for next week (week 5) with the remaining candidates as post 1 so it'l be there incase I forget or am not around.

Ah, god bless your little cotton socks! That's actually made my day thanks x

Jaysus, that hair piece would solve all of Jackie Healy-Raes grooming problems.

91d64a62-dd87-46fa-951e-e3d4becba56djackie-healy-rae.jpg

Nite nite. Talk to ye again next week :)

Nighty night all. See ye all, same time same place next week?

(doesn't next weeks look like the Dogs Bo11ox?????)

Anyone looking for repeats go to bbc3 tomorrow

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,986 ✭✭✭✭mikemac

Just watched it, the right person got fired.
    Though Susan is incredibly lucky they didn't bring 60 of the product.

How is it I know all the guys but I'm struggling with the girls names, am I alone?

There are still a few girls hiding in the background

• Registered Users Posts: 5,081 ✭✭✭fricatus

There are still a few girls hiding in the background

I only noticed Helen when I copped there was an extra chick in the boardroom whom I hadn't seen before, and usually I'd be quick to pick out the cute ones :rolleyes:

My impressions so far:

Leon - he's good, but there's something sort of self-serving about him
    Melody - so hot, this year's Sandeesh, but I've no idea if she's any good because I get distracted drooling over her
    Edna - mouthy and overconfident in the earlier episodes, but has kept her trap shut and got on with the last couple of tasks, which is a good thing
    Susan - ballsy and (over?)confident, at least she puts herself out there unlke the "hiders". Annoys me with that Californian dropped-jaw insulted look sometimes, but I can already see her in the final three
    Ellie - likeable and down-to-earth, but does she play up that "salt o't earth northern lass" thing too much?
    Helen - like I say, who?
    Natasha - snakey, don't like her
    Vincent - ditto as per Natasha...
    Jim - nice fella, unreal negotiator, unreal charm (when he was buying the steaks) - surely the winner?
    Tom - as Nick said, Mr Notebook and Calculator - great of him to do the calculations, but then not to have the sense to follow through and push the sales of the treatments? I think he's out of his depth and will be found out soon, like Felicity and Gavin
    Glenn - anonymous
    Zoe - I think she's fairly negative, and prefers to criticise others rather than motivate. Can't see her going much further.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,673 ✭✭✭DeepBlue

^^ Hard to argue with that (except for the Melody bit and the bit about Leon being good).
    I'm not sure what it is about this year's bunch but they seem so bland and defeated before they even start. :confused:

They seemed so clueless in last week's shopping task and this week they didn't have the cop on to realise that to win they needed to make a better profit than the other team so they needed to concentrate their energies on whatever made the most money.

Going back to the shopping task - I presume there's some rule about not being able to use the Internet? Surely putting "What is a cloche?" into their phone's web browser would solve that in 10 seconds? And surely it's easier to find suppliers via the Internet than browsing through a dozen phone books?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

Mod notice: Please do not post up big lists of pictures in the thread. Some people do not have fast internets and cannot see these very long posts.

Also the thread for next week should not appear before Wednesday each week. I have already deleted a thread, again full of pictures for the next show. Start the thread Wednesday and all will be fine. Thanks. :)