Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Applying for AIT

• 25-05-2011 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hi,

I would like to know is there any chance for applying to AIT after 1st of May?

I really need to apply for one course but i'm afraid it's too late already. Can anyone help? Is there any way i could apply to the AIT now, like by mail or something?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 138 ✭✭vinamax

If you're applying via CAO, I think you can still make use of the "Change-of-Mind" period. IIRC the deadline is July.

Please don't take my word for it though, it's been four years since I needed to go near a CAO application.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 smarist

I haven't been thinking about applying for any college before, so I have no idea of what to do now. Found a perfect course that suit me SO much around 3 weeks ago but the CAO Application Facility is now closed as stated on cao.ie :(

help!! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭BlueNemo

From what I remember, if you were late filling out the CAO, there wasn't much you could do about it. I doubt you'll be able to get much help from here, so how about trying the College Forum? Or maybe trying ringing the CAO office and seeing what the procedure is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 par45

Hey was just wondering if its too late to apply for a course there next year?( Just completed first year of a similar course) I know i missed all deadlines but is there any chance I could still get in? Thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 580 ✭✭✭IPushButtons

par45 wrote: »
    Hey was just wondering if its too late to apply for a course, I know i missed all deadlines !

I never heard of anyone having an application accepted after the deadline. Call the AIT Access Office Tel: + 353 (0)90 642 4593 for more information they would know if it's possible.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8 par45

Thanks a million, will get right on to it!

Advertisement