Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eating in Ballsbridge/Sandymount

Options
  • 25-05-2011 10:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

Just moved to area, wondering what are good places for both:
    - a reasonable weekday meal.
    - a casual weekend breakfast/lunch/brunch type of place.

Was out in Stillorgin for a bit so have an idea out that direction, looking for new haunts around here though :)
    Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Some nice eateries around Sandymount Green....good chip shop too!;)

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Fo lunch, I like Maia on the shelbourne rd! They have loads of really nice paninis and pastas! Panini and fries for €10! Yummy! Or i like Roast Ballsbridge which is just above Crowes pub! They have like an "express lunch" menu which i love for during my lunch break! so you're not sitting around waiting for your food all day

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Juniors, just up from The Aviva is tasty.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

Panini and fries for €10! Yummy!

Is there caviar or foie gras in the panini by any chance? Because otherwise that is an outrageous price for a crushed roll and some chips.

Juniors in a grand spot.

• Site Banned Posts: 328 ✭✭michelledoh

Sergeant wrote: »
    Is there caviar or foie gras in the panini by any chance? Because otherwise that is an outrageous price for a crushed roll and some chips.

I thought it was reasonable for the quality of the food... we ate in aswell so if you consider the service costs! It wasn't your typical ham and cheese panini... i had pastrami, swiss cheese, sauerkraut and spinach. If you were to buy a panini in town from a shop deli it would be like €6!

• Advertisement
Advertisement