Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

BJJ Seminar with Black Belt Ken Primola

• 25-05-2011 10:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭

Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Seminar

with Balance Black Belt Ken Primola

See Ken's bio here!

Unit 4 Grattan Business Park,

Clonshaugh Industrial Estate,
    Dublin 17

Map

www.defendu.ie

Date & Time: Saturday June 11th, 11am – 4pm

Cost:50 euro

Contact me at info(at)defendu.ie to book your place!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

That's cool, I'm friends with him on facebook and I love the many instructionals he puts up every day, I would attend this but the price is just a bit steep for me. Best of luck anyway!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

50 euro for 5 hours is a very good value!

PS: link to bio not working.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,917 ✭✭✭Barry.Oglesby

Link to his bio says "site not published"?

I know who Ken is though but some may not! I'll pass it on to the guys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,001 ✭✭✭MaeveD

Fixed that link now, thanks guys :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Jane5

Sorry not meaning to go off topic or anything-but could anyone tell me if there's anywhere in Dublin, preferably North side but doesn't have to be-that does beginner's BJJ lessons-and I mean serious beginner! Would love to give it a try. Am in reasonable shape but never did any form of martial art before in my life!

Thanks for any info :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 863 ✭✭✭bjj-fighter

Jane5 wrote: »
    Sorry not meaning to go off topic or anything-but could anyone tell me if there's anywhere in Dublin, preferably North side but doesn't have to be-that does beginner's BJJ lessons-and I mean serious beginner! Would love to give it a try. Am in reasonable shape but never did any form of martial art before in my life!

Here you are, no need to look anywhere else on the Northside, coached by one of a handful of BJJ blackbelts in Ireland:

http://www.teamryano.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭Malolan

Jane5 wrote: »

www.defendu.ie - they do 6 week absolute beginner gracie jiu jitsu basics course, after that you join a regular group. great atmosphere, great coach! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭Jane5

Thanks guys! will check it out :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 205 ✭✭Andrew H

Can't wait for this seminar as Ken is a wealth of information.

Advertisement