Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Timberland store

• 26-05-2011 12:57am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭

Is there a timberland store in limerick. Anyone what there email is or can they find it for me.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭chimpo85

I havent been back in Limerick for a while but there used to be one on O'Connell St, beside where the George was...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭whatdoicare

Yup still there.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Yep it is still in the same spot at 112 O'Connell Street. 061 414 392 is the contact number there if you are looking to contact that store directly. If you are looking to speak to someone at head office level, then you need to contact the Franchise owners.

The Deasy brothers from County Cork have the Timberland franchises for the Republic of Ireland and for Northern Ireland, and they have an out of season store in West Cork where they sell stock at reduced prices that has been replaced by newer stock, so good value can be got in that store too.

Timberland is a cracking brand, and their clothes and footwear are worth every cent imho.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,043 ✭✭✭✭cena

Do they sell sun glasses in that store.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

cena wrote: »
    Do they sell sun glasses in that store.

Probably but I got my Timberland sunglasses in TKMaxx for €15 or so.

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 17,424 ✭✭✭✭Conor Bourke

Kess73 wrote: »
    The Deasy brothers from County Cork have the Timberland franchises for the Republic of Ireland and for Northern Ireland,and they have an out of season store in West Cork where they sell stock at reduced prices that has been replaced by newer stock, so good value can be got in that store too.

Where exactly is the West Cork store? It doesn't come up on the store locator on the Timberland site. I'm down there quite a bit with work, wouldn't mind a peep in there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,857 ✭✭✭langdang

Where exactly is the West Cork store? It doesn't come up on the store locator on the Timberland site. I'm down there quite a bit with work, wouldn't mind a peep in there.
    Indeed, also interested! Great gear if you can get it at reduced prices.

Edit - schull or maybe bantry is the most likely direction.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

It's not an actual Timberland store, it is a sale shop run by the mother of the franchise owners which sells/sold the out of season stock as well as other non Timberland items.

It is in Bantry and will be open again for the summer in June I think. Been a couple of years since I was in it, but there was some great prices on quality gear there that time.

They do a mailing list for people interested, so maybe get in touch with one of the stores and they would post out the details.

Advertisement