Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone to bundle together a hardwareversand.de

Options
  • 26-05-2011 1:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭

ORder? I just want to order a case + psu, but don't think it's worth the €30 delivery! Anyone wanna bundle a big order? I'm in Dublin.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I'm speccing up my new PC at the minute and my first pricing was with HW, however got the same spec (actually slightly better) cheaper at scan, so may be worth your while seeing if Scan have your pieces of kit (delivery just £12.34 and no PayPal surcharge)

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,558 ✭✭✭savemejebus

Scan shipping comes in at close to £21 for my order :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭Payton

Good idea, providing that your living in the same general area! I will be ordering from them probably at the end of next month. So I might be looking for someone to go with on it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

I Ordered my case, Mobo and processor from overclockers.co.uk the delivery came to like £13 - £15 so its not too bad.
    I ordered from them last Tuesday morning got the items Thursday morning which is pretty good, better than the week it took from hardwareversand I think its because they use courier all the way and dont hand it over to an post once it gets here lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,815 ✭✭✭Burgo

The problem with overclockers is that they are so expensive by comparison to other retailers. I priced a build between them and scan and the difference was £50!

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Mister Man

Richie6904 wrote: »
    I Ordered my case, Mobo and processor from overclockers.co.uk the delivery came to like £13 - £15 so its not too bad.
    I ordered from them last Tuesday morning got the items Thursday morning which is pretty good, better than the week it took from hardwareversand I think its because they use courier all the way and dont hand it over to an post once it gets here lol

When I ordered from hardwareversand It look 2 weeks I think, but I do remember a guy from An Post brought it to me, no UPS or whoever they use.?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 19,033 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

HW only ship by land, so it's truck from Germany and then ferry to the UK, hence it takes longer.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. EDDI, hot water cylinder, roof rails...

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement