Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ear syringing cured my tinnitus

Options
  • 26-05-2011 9:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭

I had this for a couple of years so I went to the Doctor a few weeks ago and
    he told me to take Cerumol for a couple of weeks and come back for the Ear to be syringed,I went back the other day and he removed a very large bit of
    compacted wax and it seems to have fixed my problem,I cant believe its worked and straight away too,anyone else had the same results?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 31,868 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I envy you so much.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭col.in.Cr

Are you suffering with the same?

• Registered Users Posts: 31,868 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

Unfortunately, yes. I had my ears syringed years ago to see if it was wax that was the cause of bad hearing. It wasn't...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 115 ✭✭autonomy

yea tinnitus can occur as a symptom of loads of ear disorders like labyrinthitis, otitis media, otosclerosis, etc..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Im glad you got rid of it.... Seems like yours was THANKFULLY only caused by wax build up..

I hope you remain ring free!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement