Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vooma Gel

• 26-05-2011 10:48am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭

Anyone come across this before? I got a free tube at a running seminar last night, my first through was that they'd given me a tube of toothpaste until I read the side of it!

The tube contains three doses but a bit late for me to try it now with CCM getting dangerously close.

p1020206u.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,118 ✭✭✭Peterx

The previous incarnation of this brand were the best gels ever, however they were quietly whipped off the shelves a couple of years ago so there may have been more than just gel in the gels at the time;)

I saw then in the CCS recently and the lad I was talking to there said they are now fully legit and still a great gel. That tube looks to be a bit gloopy, the great advantage of them before was managing to combine liquidity with a decent hit of energy.

Advertisement