Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

History essay

• 26-05-2011 10:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 287 ✭✭

Hey,

I really need some help with this essay

Language,religion,educatio and culture north and south 1912-1949. Apparently it cones up every year and is good essay to learn but there's so much info on it. It's a very difficult essay.

Is anyone able to help me with it? Even send me on a sample essay of it? :/

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

James2693 wrote: »
    Hey,

I really need some help with this essay

Language,religion,educatio and culture north and south 1912-1949. Apparently it cones up every year and is good essay to learn but there's so much info on it. It's a very difficult essay.

Is anyone able to help me with it? Even send me on a sample essay of it? :/

Thanks.

Focus most of the essay on the South. They will only ask about language and religion.

Language - Support and promotion of the Irish language after 1922, compulsory in schools etc
    Religion - South became a Catholic State in all but name, mention Eucharistic Congress + 'special position' status of the 1937 constitution. The North meanwhile became a Protestant state in all but name.

Advertisement