Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Convention Centre Dublin

Options
  • 26-05-2011 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭

Hi,

I walk past this every day and would like to take a look around it, Does anybody know if this is open to the public?

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 68,370 Mod ✭✭✭✭Grid.

Would like to have a look too, here's the site...I haven't had a chance to search it yet.
    http://www.theccd.ie/index.jsp?p=101&n=117

• Registered Users Posts: 1,854 ✭✭✭Rogue-Trooper

782378 wrote: »
    Hi,

I walk past this every day and would like to take a look around it, Does anybody know if this is open to the public?

No it's not - you'll only get as far as the reception desk! Your best bet is to go to one of the events coming up that are open to the public such as Taste Of Christmas, David Gray or The Moscow Ballet Theatre.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,673 ✭✭✭Miss Fluff

I've been involved in hosting an event there. The staff are really nice so if you phone up and tell them you'd like to have a look around (arranged with prior notice) then they should be happy to do so. They prode themselves on being able to accommodate anything from 50-5000 so you can always just say you're thinking of hosting an event :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭squeakyduck

I was there for a work Christmas party....twas a heavy night but man is it gorgeous in there! :) Lovely inside and out! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Delta2113

Does the 151 go here and if so what stop do i get off at?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,517 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Delta2113 wrote: »
    Does the 151 go here and if so what stop do i get off at?

Stop just up the road from it. Get off just before or after the Samuel Beckett bridge.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,718 ✭✭✭Delta2113

What's the best stop to get off if on the Luas from Inchicore?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭carlmango11

Delta2113 wrote: »
    What's the best stop to get off if on the Luas from Inchicore?

Spencer Dock

• Registered Users Posts: 23,535 ✭✭✭✭ted1

It'd basically a five star hotel without the bed rooms

Advertisement