Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jedward in June!

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Have not been to any of the festival in years. I know its Jedward, but I aways thought events on the Diamond were free during it.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

irish-stew wrote: »
    Have not been to any of the festival in years. I know its Jedward, but I aways thought events on the Diamond were free during it.

the rest of them are

ryan sheridan on sat night and aslan on sun night should be good

they just decided to make some cash out of the kids (whats 7.50 x 4000 anyway)

the rest of them are

ryan sheridan on sat night and aslan on sun night should be good

they just decided to make some cash out of the kids (whats 7.50 x 4000 anyway)

;)

Is there even room for 4,000 on the diamond.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Deer Hunter DL

ha ha be funny if they were called peter and rick :D i think its crazy people will pay money to see these tools ha ha

ha ha be funny if they were called peter and rick :D i think its crazy people will pay money to see these tools ha ha

That took me a second

:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Or Wayne and Frank

I heard they were actually quite good.

:o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

Goes to show the power of rumours though. Traffic was going freely in & around the diamond when I left town at 6/6:30 last night. I have no idea where this rumour re: closing the entire town's traffic down from 3 came from, but I'd say it caused a lot of confusion that some proper signage would've nipped in the bud.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

Ricker???
    irish1967 wrote: »
    Or Wayne and Frank

fayne?

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,383 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

2 euro to get in tonight
    dont mind paying but it should be the flyer

and tomorrow night

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Yeah, a woman announcer mentioned it (after we'd paid), to pay the stewards. Apparently it was supposed to be on the flyer, but was omitted...

Don't mind €2, but agree it should've been mentioned on the flyers.

2 euro to get in tonight
    dont mind paying but it should be the flyer

and tomorrow night
    byte wrote: »
    Yeah, a woman announcer mentioned it (after we'd paid), to pay the stewards. Apparently it was supposed to be on the flyer, but was omitted...

Don't mind €2, but agree it should've been mentioned on the flyers.

Noticed that as well, I just stood outside the abbey.

Advertisement