Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Psychosis

Options
  • 26-05-2011 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Going unreg for this.

Someone very close to me was admitted to hospital over a week ago. She believed she had a calling from God and was the holy spirit. It came on her all of a sudden. After a few days on medication she began to come back to herself and although she still believed she may have had a calling she wasn't as obsessed with it and began to question why she had these feelings. Now she is refusing to take the medication from the nurses and is starting to go backwards. She things she is fine and doesn't need medication.
    I'm starting to find it hard to see her like this and feel a bit helpless. I am just wondering has anybody gone through this themselves?

Advertisement