Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maternity/Baby Items to Giveaway - All posts here please

• 26-05-2011 9:45am
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Mods- I hope you don't mind me posting this here- I had them up in Adverts as 'Free' and had several people offer to take them, but no-one turned up.......

As the title says- I'm desperately trying to do a clear out- our little girl is due next week- I've two full length pregnancy pillows (the 5-6 foot long body pillows, with washable pillow covers), that are available free to the first person who wants them and can collect from Lucan village. One is Mothercare, the other is Mammas and Pappas.

So- 2 available, location Lucan village- must be collected- who wants them?

Note: collection any evening- or Saturday morning please- but before Tuesday! I'll PM my mobile no. and directions to whoever can collect them.

Mod Note - Please post all Maternity/Baby Items you have to give away in this thread. If you want to sell the items, please use www.adverts.ie. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,939 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

1 reserved for Captain Morgan. PM sent with my address and phone no.

1 left- if anyone else would like it?

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Anniebell

smccarrick wrote: »
    1 reserved for Captain Morgan. PM sent with my address and phone no.

1 left- if anyone else would like it?

I'll have the other one if it's still available? Just talked about these with the snorer in my house this morning!

Anniebell wrote: »
    I'll have the other one if it's still available? Just talked about these with the snorer in my house this morning!

Done.

Thats the two gone.

PM with contact details and address on its way.

Thanks guys,

Shane

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,339 ✭✭✭How Strange

Ok, following on from smccarrick's example, I'm doing a clear out myself and I've a few items to giveaway:

Lansinoh Nipple Cream - boxed and unopened
    Clevamama Baby Sleep Positioner - boxed and unopened. We got this as a gift but we never used it as our baba slept in a moses basket.
    4 nursing bras - size 38C - Marks and Spencer. I used these for 2 months, they are expensive to buy new and you'll need to be resized after a month or two as you lose weight so they might be useful for the first few weeks of nursing.

I've got these up on adverts.ie for sale but really I just want rid of them so if anyone wants them and can collect then you're welcome to take them.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,242 ✭✭✭liliq

Where abouts are you HowStrange?

I'd love to take the Lanisoh and sleep positioner off your hands! :D

Parkwest. Is that convenient for you?

That's near enough the Red Cow? I park there pretty much every day, so wouldn't be much to swing up to park west... (if i'm right in thinking where it it!!) :D

Yes it's very close. I'll pm you with instructions and my phone number

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

I literally have bags of unisex newborn & girls clothes up to 12 months that I'd love to see rehomed. If I can't find a new place for them I'll donate to charity shops, but I know my local shops don't seem to display/sell many kids clothes :confused:

Anyway, whoever can have them (and the sooner the better). Only snag is that you have to collect from Donegal. :eek:

• Advertisement

Yes it's very close. I'll pm you with instructions and my phone number

Brilliant... thanks a million!! :D

Sturdy Mothercare single pushchair. Has been well used- but is incredibly sturdy, not one of the flimsy umbrella fold up type pushchairs. The fabric is a sort of a blue tartan colour. Free to a good home. Collection Lucan village.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 sarahmc92

Ayla wrote: »
    I literally have bags of unisex newborn & girls clothes up to 12 months that I'd love to see rehomed. If I can't find a new place for them I'll donate to charity shops, but I know my local shops don't seem to display/sell many kids clothes :confused:

Anyway, whoever can have them (and the sooner the better). Only snag is that you have to collect from Donegal. :eek:

Hi,
    I'm wondering where in Donegal you are? My cousin lives up there and might be able to organise something. I don't know what I'm having and need loads more vests and babygros and basically everything!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Ayla

I'll send you a PM.

Advertisement