Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ipod songs to laptop

Options
  • 26-05-2011 1:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭

Couple of weeks back my laptop crashed and I lost all of my data when it was sent for repair. I had an extensive media collection of songs and pictures which are luckily on an ipod touch. Does anyone have any names of software that I can use to copy this media off the ipod and back onto my restored laptop or itunes. I have already tried several applications but they require you to buy the full product to download more than 100 or so songs. Very annoying. I would be so grateful to anyone who could help me resolve this problem. The songs - numbering in the thousands - are all copied from cds from over the years and so recopying them would be an incredibly arduous operation.

Comments

Advertisement