Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

free preschool year???

• 26-05-2011 1:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

my family and i just moved to gorey so i m about ringing every preschool in town and none have any places left for free preschool for next september....any suggestions????

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

the problem is, that if the creche take your child now they wont receive the subvention, as all the forms have already been submitted and the creches have been paid.

Also, normally the ECCE is for 38 weeks (September - June) unless your child is in full-time care where it is increased to 42 (or 46 cant remember) weeks but the money is apportioned out over the additional months

38 weeks - E64.50
    46 weeks - E42.50

so the next in take of 38 week children will not be until September where the creche will submit you and your child's PPS number to the OMYCA

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

My friends recently moved to gorey. Hope u'll settle in well. If u give Wexford county Childcare committee a ring they're sure to help u find a place.

Advertisement