Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bingo in cork city and county

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21 joethelion

evilivor wrote: »
    Excuse me, as a long time member of Boards who has contributed on a number of topics on various subject on I take exception to that.

You are the member who has only recently joined and almost all of you posts are related to Bingo in Cork - if there is anyone with agenda I suspect it might be you.

Anyway, to my substantive point in my previous post, this is what was reported in the Irish Examiner last week.

http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/controversial-bingo-hall-to-open-under-temporary-order-172715.html

Supt Barry objected to lottery licence applications for charities negotiating with Omega, Mr Barber said. Those charities were Cork Penny Dinners, Harlequins Hockey Club and St Augustine Global Foundation.

Other charities — St Luke’s Home, the Church of Ireland Hockey Club and Marymount Hospice — all withdrew from negotiations with Omega after being contacted by Supt Barry, he added.
    I think thats 1 Nil to Evilivor!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 CorkBingo

I make no apologies that i have an agenda. Im proud to have that agenda.

Now compare what you said earlier to what is in your last reply.

It says nothing about Superintendent Barry threatening anyone.

where did you get that from? :mad:

A decent man doing his job.

we need more Charlie Barrys.

And with regard to you being on here longer and so entitled to some special treatment
    that cuts no ice with anyone

• Registered Users Posts: 21 joethelion

you must be the guy who was on the nellie prendervlle show crying about your business in the BCA

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement