Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Changing Eircom Deal/ change to UPC

• 26-05-2011 1:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭

Hi I'm currently on a deal with eircom for broadband and phone which is costing me nearly 70euro a month.
    I've been with them just under a year and was wondering is it hard to change deals with them? (I see they're advertising one for 40euro on tv that sounds perfect). The reason why I'm posting here is I've had nothing but bad experiences with them- and it seems like doing anything is never easy with them.

Also UPC broadband has been instaled in my area finally- just wondering if it's worth changing to them? The main use for the internet in the house is online gaming and my laptop (which I hoast an internet radio show from once a week).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

eircom €40 is for 6 months, then it goes back to full price for the rest of the 12 month contract.

Switch to UPC if it's available, and move you phone number to them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 171 ✭✭burrentech

jor el wrote: »
    eircom €40 is for 6 months, then it goes back to full price for the rest of the 12 month contract.

Switch to UPC if it's available, and move you phone number to them.

+1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,960 ✭✭✭Ranicand

No stay with Eircom they need the money.:D

Advertisement