Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Progress of Switchover

Options
  • 26-05-2011 1:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

Was wondering if you would be able to check and see how far along my switchover is please?

I started the process on the 11th of May. I realise it may take up to 20 working days for the transfer.

I can PM my ref number if needs be or post it here

Thanks,
    Alex

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Electric Ireland: Sonia

Hi Alexmcred,

If you pm me your account no, I will look into it for you.

Regards,
    Sonia

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,487 ✭✭✭alexmcred

Pm sent thanks for the help

Hi Guys as far as I know i have been switched over but have not received my welcome pack. When will this be posted out?

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭EI: Una

Hi Alex,

Due to demand, there is a backlog at the moment, hence the delay in your welcome pack. This doesn't affect your account though. Is there anything on the account you'd like me to check?

Regards :)
    Una

Hi Una I just wanted to make sure that it was set up for the e-billing etc to make sure that I'm able to get the lower rates.

The other thing I wanted to set up was the fixed budget payment please.

Thanks,
    Alex

• Advertisement

Currently being resolved for Alex by PM. :)

Hi guys rang up the customer line this morning to set up the equalizer payment scheme but told it was not available is this correct?

Thanks,
    Alex.

Hi Alex,

Sorry for any confusion - sending PM to you now.

Regards :)
    Una

This is all sorted thanks for the help Una. There is indeed an equaliser payment plan:)

Advertisement