Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

With Airtricity but owe ESB money

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,725 ✭✭✭charlemont

Then you are a scrounger that the rest of us have to pay for. You probably think you got one over on somebody but hardly something to be proud of. :mad:

Words fail me and I despair for this country at times with people having this kind of attitude.

Well we learn from the politicians that the people of this country elected ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭booboo88

charlemont wrote: »
    WOW Am I supposed to be scared ?? Yea I'm ****ting it, This is Ireland not UK so I'v nothing to worry about, If its good enough for Seanie Fitz.......:p

whinging isnt the same as being scared? or am i wrong?
    seriously, if you don't care, why are you posting on boards about it, GET. A. LIFE

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Closing this thread as charlemont is clearly not going anywhere in his personal development.

dudara

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement