Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

hotels in westport

Options
  • 26-05-2011 2:30pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭

bringing the missus away for a weekend in june, looking for a nice, central, reasonably priced hotel

thanks in advance

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

• Registered Users Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

As well as hotels there is a b&b called the helm along the quay. They do dinner as well. Its about 15 mins walk from the town centre but the food and crac are excellent. The quays is kinda the tourist area.

i am going there as well but i will have to hire a house as my son is special needs. I love westport.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,370 ✭✭✭pconn062

I would really recommend the Westport Plaza Hotel. I spend a good bit of time in Mayo and I always stay there, its really nice and right in the centre of town. Reasonable enough rates as well and they do special offers some of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 55 ✭✭MikeMacca

yop wrote: »
    oh my, what an addition you are to this forum bladore-1.gif

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 16,724 Mod ✭✭✭✭yop

MikeMacca wrote: »
    oh my, what an addition you are to this forum bladore-1.gif

And you will go far with an attitude like that. :rolleyes:

The answers were there and previously asked in this forum on numerous occasions.

Use the Search functionality, its there for a reason.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

MikeMacca, in fairness to Yop, Yop and others have posted a lot of informaton about accommodation in Westport over the last two years

There are 11 hotels pls B and B's plus a lot of self catering apartments.

While any of us with the good fortune to live in the Westport area would seek to answer a specific query about town and area, it can be time consuming to set out all that's available. Try google..

Advertisement