Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying in Blanchardstown

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

and bizarrely enough the only part of Blanchardstown that side of the M50 which is part of the Castleknowck Electoral District

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

amtc wrote: »
    and bizarrely enough the only part of Blanchardstown that side of the M50 which is part of the Castleknowck Electoral District

Yip - they consider the Snugborough Road to be the boundary between Castleknock and Mulhuddart LEAs (local electoral areas). Having said that we've found the Mulhuddart councillors were equally helpful when we raised issues with them in the past...like when we finally got the yellow box at the Snugborough Road entrance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,490 ✭✭✭amtc

Leo claimed that one in a chat with me!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

I'd say Leo would claim anything good done in the area was his doing given the chance!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,805 ✭✭✭thomasj

Ray Palmer wrote: »

1) The highest school drop out in the country

[Url] http://www.examiner.ie/ireland/limerick-city-faces-crisis-in-school-retention-154425.html [/Url]

And you can see its very recent!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

January wrote: »
    I'd say Leo would claim anything good done in the area was his doing given the chance!

I did say equally. And to give Leo his due...he was telling the truth
    COMHAIRLE CONTAE FHINE GALL

FINGAL COUNTY COUNCIL

Minutes of Meeting of Castleknock/Mulhuddart Area Committee

(Services A) held on Thursday, 26th October, 2006

CMA/373/06

SNUGBOROUGH ROAD ENTRANCE TO WATERVILLE – YELLOW BOX JUNCTION MARKINGS

In the name of Councillor L. Varadkar, it was proposed by Councillor B. Clifford, seconded by Councillor M. Richardson:

“That the Manager, with regard to the Snugboro Road junction with the access road for Annagh Court and Dursey, Waterville, provide:

(a) a yellow box can be provided and to make a statement on the matter or

(b) keep clear or other appropriate signage be introduced as residents are unable to turn into the estate from the Snugboro Road northbound due to southbound traffic blocking the junction.”

The following report by the Manager was READ and NOTED.

A yellow box junction marking will be provided on the Southbound carriageway of the Snugborough Road at the Waterville junction under the QBC scheme.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 ilikeyourma

thomasj wrote: »

I think he means Primary school.

More people go on to second level in Limerick than in Blanch, so there are less people to drop out.
    It's a very small pool in Blanch.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,305 ✭✭✭Zamboni

It's a very small pool in Blanch.

:pac:

20061215104711nac2.jpg

Advertisement