Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help for posts deletion

Options
  • 26-05-2011 2:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭

Hi
    I need to delete some of my posts as such matters are now being dealt with by a different account that is more relevant to the subject, whereas I'd like to keep this profile for more personal matters.
    I tried to look for the EDIT button at the bottom of my posts, but I could not locate it?
    I would be most grateful if someone could help.
    Thanks and kind regards
    Virgo80

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Posts can only be edited for up to 48 hours. After that you need the local mods to remove/edit them.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Virgo80

ok thanks.
    but what if I REALLY need these posts to be removed?
    can someone do it for me? or should I change the USER ID, so Im no longer associated with them?
    Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,313 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Virgo80 wrote: »
    ok thanks.
    but what if I REALLY need these posts to be removed?
    can someone do it for me? or should I change the USER ID, so Im no longer associated with them?
    Thanks

Just PM the appropriate mods with the links, or use the report post option. If you explain why, the mods should have no problem removing them.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Virgo80

Spear wrote: »
    Just PM the appropriate mods with the links, or use the report post option. If you explain why, the mods should have no problem removing them.

thanks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement