Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

King Arms Version 2 Rear Wiring Complete Gearbox for M4 Series

Options
  • 26-05-2011 3:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Sold sold sold ... Sold

Brand new still in original packaging, box etc. king Arms Complete M4 gearbox.

Bought as part of an upgrade project, but not needed now. Would suit anyone looking to upgrade their gun or start a project gun.

- Reinfored GearBox Case
    - Reinfored Gears Set
    - 9mm Bearings
    - POM gear Sector Clip
    -*Rear Wiring Switches Set w/ Silver Cords
    - POM Hard Piston w/ 7 Metal Teeth
    - Metal Piston Head w/ Bearings
    - Cylinger For 301-400mm Inner Barrel
    - POM Nozzle For M4/ M16
    - Durable Tappet Plate
    - Metal Anti-Reversal Latch
    - Spring Guide w/ Bearings
    - M120 Spring

Feature:
    - This King Arms Version II Complete Gearbox is*rear wiring and designed for M4 / M16 AEG.
    - It equipped with 9mm bearings, silver cords, M4 selector plate and M120 spring.

Looking for €100 - any questions just ask.

Thanks for looking.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Offer €70 posted as it will need the M120 spring changed to downgrade it to conform to Irish Power Limits

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

DeBurca wrote: »
    Offer €70 posted as it will need the M120 spring changed to downgrade it to conform to Irish Power Limits

I've taken that into consideration with the pricing. Lowest and absolute lowest will be €90 - I'd prefer collection

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SpektorDyl

Where are you based?

SpektorDyl wrote: »
    Where are you based?

based south dublin are you local and would like to take a look?

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭darkslider

Interested.....

What kind of a motor do you think this GB will support?

Can you meet me on the northside someplace? I'd be coming from Louth.

• Advertisement

darkslider wrote: »
    Interested.....

What kind of a motor do you think this GB will support?

Can you meet me on the northside someplace? I'd be coming from Louth.

to be honest ive no idea. i do know that it is made for any M4 type gun, and i guess that means its compatible with any m4 motor that works in an M4 type gun. if you have a gun at the moment that has a motor id say if your anyway handy pop it out and bring it with to meet me, or bring the gun and ill pop it out for you. Honestly dont think it will be a problem mate?
    sure PM me your details and ill contact you if you like.
    North Side should be no prob - where had u in mind?

Leeroy! wrote: »
    to be honest ive no idea. i do know that it is made for any M4 type gun, and i guess that means its compatible with any m4 motor that works in an M4 type gun. if you have a gun at the moment that has a motor id say if your anyway handy pop it out and bring it with to meet me, or bring the gun and ill pop it out for you. Honestly dont think it will be a problem mate?
    sure PM me your details and ill contact you if you like.
    North Side should be no prob - where had u in mind?

Well I'm thinking of using it on a project gun to achieve a higher ROF so I'd be looking at buying a higher speed motor. BY the looks of it any M4 motor would fit (as you say) just want to be sure that a high torq/speed motor won't mince up the gears too much. Let me do some checking on it and I'll get back to you. If it goes in the meantime, it's my loss.

darkslider wrote: »
    Well I'm thinking of using it on a project gun to achieve a higher ROF so I'd be looking at buying a higher speed motor. BY the looks of it any M4 motor would fit (as you say) just want to be sure that a high torq/speed motor won't mince up the gears too much. Let me do some checking on it and I'll get back to you. If it goes in the meantime, it's my loss.

will definitly handle a high torque motor as it has full metal teeth on piston and reinforced gear set. thats exactly why i picked this gearbox in the first place as i was looking at a high torque high Rpm motor. i was recommended this box without spending loads of money ie: €200 upwards (which in my opinon is madness) :P

My thoughts exactly.
    OK, Offer asking.
    I'll PM you about meeting location.

Deal Done. Thanks mate.

• Advertisement
Advertisement