Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Broadband Offer

• 26-05-2011 3:14pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Just wondering has anyone that's a current vodafone mobile customer been contacted by vodafone about an offer of phone +8mb broadband at €19 per month for the first 12 months, sounds too good to be true, sales person also stated that i get free connection even though i've never been connected to telephone line, new house in the country, eircom pole across the road so would require some input from eircom i expect?? Too good to be true??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

Sounds a bit hopeful all right.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 paudiek

Suppose to get some documentation in the post today so i can get a proper look at the deal,the sales guy just probably wanted a sale and would have said yes to anything, will let you know what happens.
    Here's hoping it's true........

Advertisement