Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business Exam - The ABQ for 2011

• 26-05-2011 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭

Does anyone have access to or know where to get sample answers to the ABQ for 2011? Or notes, guidelines on how to answer the questions?

Anyone know how you should answer the following:

Advise Ruth on the strategies that will help her manage the changes that have to take place if the business is to succeed.

*Strategies?

(taken from 2006)

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭chicgroovy101

From what I remember talk about:
    1)TQM
    2)The changing role of Manager from controller to facilitator

If you have (or can get) the Leaving Certificate supplement that was in the Independent about a month ago they did a full sample answer to this ABQ.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,008 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

Does anyone have access to or know where to get sample answers to the ABQ for 2011? Or notes, guidelines on how to answer the questions?

Anyone know how you should answer the following:

Advise Ruth on the strategies that will help her manage the changes that have to take place if the business is to succeed.

*Strategies?

(taken from 2006)

Thanks

Its change management, so you have a few basic areas to cover. These include TQM, Less controlling more facilitating management style, employee empowerment and finally encourage teamwork eg. matrix structure.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,501 ✭✭✭✭hotmail.com

Great thanks, anyone know how I could get a hold of that Independent special edition?

• Registered Users Posts: 838 ✭✭✭Wats_in_a_name

I have the sample answer in the independent. I'll try and scan it in for you this afternoon. Give me a PM if its not up tonight.. Just means Ive forgotten!

• Registered Users Posts: 893 ✭✭✭danslevent

Four sample ABQs that are for the 2011 selected topics http://educate.ie/downloads.php?PHPSESSID=95174dfdaa287418d68cd4eedbd7920e

• Advertisement
Advertisement