Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feckin feckin arse!

• 26-05-2011 3:46pm
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Lost my PS3 the other week thanks to the 3.61 update and now my 360 rrod'd, kicked the bucket last night!
    Not fair I tells ya!
    I thought for sure that my 360 would see me through, although the track record had not been good, it is my 3rd machine!
    Roll on the fourth!
    Oh, and its about 8 months out of warranty so no free fix, fabulous!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,664 ✭✭✭Doyler92

Fine post for the ranting and raving forum.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭CORaven

3yr warranty against RRoDs..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

Well they say bad luck comes in threes :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭jamescd

Don't you have a Wii ?!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,667 ✭✭✭punk77

jamescd wrote: »
    Don't you have a Wii ?!

LOL. If I were him I would be praying that it applies to his 3 xbox's :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

That sucks, incredibly bad luck from today's fragile glass consoles. A lesser man would hang up his joy stick. :pac:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,626 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Doyler92 wrote: »
    Fine post for the ranting and raving forum.

Well, more simply very very pissed off.
    I have 50 different consoles, from the 70's to today and the only ones that give trouble are the 360 and PS3.
    And we should expect consoles to last longer than 4 years, are we going to be satisfied when all your current gen games are redundant in a couple of years when there isn't a working console to play them on?
    What then? Buy them all over again via XBL/PSN?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Asry

But like it's the same for mobile phones, you know? Stuff just ain't built to last these days. Is it because technology keeps speeding up and they're looking for thinner/smaller materials to make consoles/phones/computers etc from, or what?

Also, get a 360s. I have one. It's black and shiny. And there is no ring to get 3 red lights on. Win!

Advertisement