Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Springboard 2011: Free part-time 3rd level places

Options
  • 26-05-2011 4:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,280 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I thought that the Springboard launch deserved its own thread in case it gets missed in the others.

Springboard is a Jobs Strategy Initiative that has made a large number of part-time third level courses from level 6 to level 9 available, free of charge, to people in receipt of certain social welfare payments.

Full details & online application here http://www.bluebrick.ie/Springboard/

Also there was a supplement in yesterdays Independent listing all the courses available under the programme.
    :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,350 ✭✭✭Tefral

Anyone look into this or actually apply for a course?

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭HigsBoson

Applied for "TU100 my Digital life" with Open University, got accepted within 2 days. Leads to a Cert in Computing and IT. Would of cost 1355 Sterling so I'm delighted. Have a friend Who applied for an electronics course in Blanchardstown IT and was in for an casual chat with their springboard co-ordinator. Seems to be a great program for the unemployed, hope it gets a big take up and is continued.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭trishawisha

My boyfriend applied for Cert in Supply Chain Management in UCC, its pending atm, anyone know when offers may be given?

Advertisement