Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap afternoon parking?

Options
  • 26-05-2011 4:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I normally don't drive into Dublin City Centre but I'm coming up tomorrow and I will be in the city centre (around O'Connell St or Stephen's Green area) between 2 and 6 where would be a good place to park?

Thanks,
    Kazbah

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,738 ✭✭✭Jay D

Sheriff St. Free.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

I think the OP wants the car to be there when he gets back though :p

Clearly you're a bogger or you've never parked/been there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭Gileadi

Bogger? I'm from Dublin ,live in Dublin 1 for 6 years and worked right beside Sherriff st for a year. I'll stick to my earlier comment.

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭Kazbah

Ended up in Trinity St carpark at €3.50 per hour :eek::eek:

• Advertisement

Gileadi wrote: »
    Bogger? I'm from Dublin ,live in Dublin 1 for 6 years and worked right beside Sherriff st for a year. I'll stick to my earlier comment.

I've lived in Dublin 1 most of my life, parked in Sheriff St so many times, at least 200, and funnily enough never had my car interfered with in any way there. Suppose the fact I never leave valuables on display or what not might be a common sense approach that has saved me...

Advertisement