Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dragon Quest VI DS

Options
  • 26-05-2011 5:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭

Just released last week. Anyone got it and willing to give some feedback?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Got the american version because the print run in the US was tiny and it looked like it wouldn't make it here. My advice is to buy this game ASAP. It's going to be worse to find than DQ5 with a lower print run and will be harder to find.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭Aurongroove

is it any good?

I've yet to take a shine to, or play for any extended period a DQ game.

my only semi decent experience was DQ joker, it was like a dodgy pokemon thing. no good. (I'm guessing that it's one of the worst games to be introduced to the DQW universe through)

I'm also not a fan of that dude(as legendary as he is)'s art work/visual style.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭Azure_sky

is it any good?

I've yet to take a shine to, or play for any extended period a DQ game.

my only semi decent experience was DQ joker, it was like a dodgy pokemon thing. no good. (I'm guessing that it's one of the worst games to be introduced to the DQW universe through)

That's not a proper D.Q. game based on what I heard. The real DQ games have a lot of character. Anyway, I'll get that when I have the spare cash. Makes more sense than getting FFIV anthology when I have it for the DS already.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,442 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Yep Jokers a very different game and not very good compared to the amazing main series games.

Advertisement